Search for Addiction Treatment Centers Near You Forums Substance Abuse 10 Days Clean…..Can I make it through tomorrow???

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi everyone…..I am new to this…..well not new to addiction….I have been an opiate addict for 6 years…..I can’t believe I am saying this right now. I have hidden this from everyone. I am trying once again to quit for what seems like the hundreth time! My husband is also an addict and I have left him to try and get clean. I was so ready at first and so determined but I am really struggling right now. I am over the really really bad withdrawls…..but now the mental games have started. I ran into a person today that I normally buy from and he is going to the dr tomorrow. All I can think about is getting the pills…..I keep thinking if I do it I will throw away the 10 days and all the heartache of leaving my husband and this BS will start all over again. But the addiction is so strong!!!! Any advice????

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.