Search for Addiction Treatment Centers Near You Forums Alcohol Abuse 12 steps, written for myself.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I hope this does not offend anyone, but I would love to share this with everyone who dislikes AA due to the emotional attachment it seems to have with “God”

As I mentioned above I have written this for myself, but do hope to show how easy it’d be for you to sit down, and consider a 12 step program that might work for you, keep in mind I did change the twelve steps slightly mostly due to the fact that I believe many of these should remain a part of us as we allow our sober life, to continue, without further ado here it is.

1.) I am powerless over alcohol, and believe that the spirits, the energy, and elders will be able to restore me to sanity.

2.) I have came to believe that with the help from the spirits, energy sources, and elders that I will be able to overcome this struggle.

3.) I have made the decision to turn to these spirits, energy as well as the elders to commit my all to them, in sobriety.

4.) Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.

5.) Admitted to the spirits, energy, and elders, and also to myself and another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.

6.) I am ready to work along side the spirits, energy, and elders to remove all these defects of character.

7.) I have humbly asked them for help to remove my shortcomings.

8.) I have made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.

9.) I have made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.

10.) I Continue to take personal inventory promptly admit it when I am wrong.

11.) I have Sought through meditation to improve my conscious contact with spirits, energy and the elders as I understand them praying only for knowledge of their will, and grant me power, and wisdom to carry it out.

12.) I have had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, and will try to carry this message to alcoholics and to practice these principles in all of my affairs.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.