Search for Addiction Treatment Centers Near You Forums What is Recovery? <3<3<3 Kellye D <3<3<3 Happy Sobriety Birthday Belated

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh Kellye…..What have I done????? I forgot your Sobriety Birthday. Forgive me.

:ws_flower AUGUST 8 ’04:ws_flower

Here’s a Morning Prayer to share with you……

Good Morning, HP. You are ushering in
    another day, all nice and freshly new.
    Here I come again, dear HP. Please re-
    new me too.
    Forgive the many errors that I made yes-
    terday
    And let me come again, dear HP, to walk
    in Your own way.
    but, HP, You know I cannot do it on my
    own.
    Please take my hand and hold it tight, for I
    cannot walk alone.

Stay as SWEET as YOU ARE. :v8

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you Sharon! This truly is a gift that keeps on giving!!! Happy belated sobriety bday to you as well! I didn’t miss it but wanted to acknowledge it again!

Lots of us August babies running around it seems!

Hugs,
    Kellye

Anonymous
    Inactive

Kelly, Happy Birhtday Sweetie, glad your here. You say you have Long red hair…? …My daughter has Strawberry blonde hair its an amazing color, blonde in streaks but dark red at the back…! How much do women PAY for that color hair…! You are a Natural…Just Shine Honi, Shine…:shine8pl:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Uhhhhhh, I never said I was a NATURAL redhead ROFL!!! I do believe though that due to my coloring and my temperament I was meant to be a redhead so I set out to correct that. Started a LONG time ago after trying blonde (looked horrible cause I’m so pale) but the red looks good with the ivory skin and green eyes!!!

Thanks for the bday wishes!
    Kellye

Anonymous
    Inactive

My girl has bright Blue eyes to match…they look amazing, i bet green are pretty stunning too…!…Xxx.

Sorry Honi, no offence ment …X

Anonymous
    Inactive

I read ur post Kellye and saw some similiarities. Im a natural brunette but due to age i refuse to give in to the grey. So thru coloring i decided hmmmmm maybe 4 or 5 months ago to try Mahagony Brown. I love it..! I always had natural red hylighes in my hair and this added much more but not brassy looking. So in all my life this is a real change to go more reddish. I think it adds color to my pale complexion and brown eyes. : ) Red on temperment would definitely be a hair raising experience….:fright: :c008:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Happy happy birthday (((Kellye))) and (((Sharon)))

woo hoo – your recovery is shining!!!! :shine8pl:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m happy to say that my “red-haired” temperament seems to be calming down a tad in recovery!!!! Like Sharon, I had a lot of red and gold highlights in my natural haircolor (which I haven’t seen in 20 years ROFL!) so the red wasn’t that big of a leap. It looks so natural that people just assume it is my natural color. I have a lot of gray (have since I was 19) so not coloring is just NOT an option.

Thanks again for the bday wishes!
    Kellye

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.