Search for Addiction Treatment Centers Near You Forums Substance Abuse Expecting Mother Needs Residential Recovery Cntr, HELP!?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 12 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • #23237


    I am a pregnant woman in need of a residential recovery center that would allow me to have my child with me after it is born. I am addicted to meth and am in trouble with the federal goverment. To avoid incarceration I need a center in either Orange County, California or Los Angeles County, California.
    Please I am begging for some help. I could go to another center but I would be seperated from my child at birth. Anyone with any information or help please respond! Thank you.



    My name is Jon and this is my site. I live in Southern California and can provide you with several resources. E-mail me with your phone number to [email protected] and I will be glad to help…

    Be well, and have a great 24…



    there is a program here in tucson az that will take you pregnant and let you keep the baby after it is born. i dont know if you can go out of state but it might be worth a try. the place is called amity 520-749-5980
    as far as funding and stuff you can call and get more info on that GOOD LUCK

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.