- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years, 10 months ago by Anonymous.
- March 18, 2016 at 10:42 am#38834AnonymousInactive
1) Easy does it.
2) First things first.
3) Live and let live.
4) But for the grace of God.
5) Think think think.
6) One day at time.
7) Let go and let God.
8) K.I.S.S.—Keep It Simple Stupid.
9) Act as if.
10) This, too, shall pass.
11) Expect miracles.
12) I can’t, He can, I think I’ll let Him (Steps 1,2,3).
13) If it works, don’t fix it.
14) Keep coming back, it works if you work it.
15) Stick with the winners.
16) Keep on trudgin.’
17) Sobriety is a journey, not a destination.
18) Faith without works is dead.
19) Poor me, poor me, pour me another drink.
20) To thine own self be true.
21) I came; I came to; I came to believe (Steps 1,2,3).
22) Live in the NOW.
23) If God seems far away, who moved?
24) Turn it over.
25) A.A.= Altered Attitudes
26) Nothing is so bad, a drink won’t make it worse.
27) We are only as sick as our secrets.
28) There are no coincidences in A.A..
29) Be part of the solution, not the problem.
30) Sponsors: have one use one be one.
31) I can’t handle it God; you take over.
32) Keep an open mind.
33) It works it really does! (page 88 in the Big Book)
34) Willingness is the key.
35) More will be revealed.
36) You will intuitively know.
37) You will be amazed.
38) No pain, no gain.
39) Go for it.
40) Keep the plug in the jug.
41) Do it sober.
42) Let it begin with me.
43) Just for today.
44) Sober `n` crazy.
45) Pass it on.
46) It’s in the book.
47) You either are or you aren’t.
48) Before you say I can’t, say I’ll try.
49) Don’t quit before the miracle happens.
50) Some of us our sicker than others.
51) We’re all here because we’re not all there.
52) Alcoholism is an equal opportunity destroyer.
53) Practice an attitude of gratitude.
54) The road to sobriety is a simple journey for confused people with a complicated disease.
55) Another friend of Bill W.’s.
56) God is never late.
57) Have a good day, unless of course you have made other plans.
58) Decisions aren’t forever.
59) It takes time.
60) 90 meetings in 90 days
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.